Classification: I.G.T. ISOLA DEI NURAGHI 100% da uve di Carignano
A wine with an intense character and wild,complex, but that appropriately processed releases typical and particular scents that only the grapes ofCarignano also can express if vinified alone like this our Montespada of red
Features: Selected grapes hondly harvested in September. Solf pressing and fermentation at controlled temperature using modern vinification techniques.
Vineyard of origin:
Selected grapes handly harvested in September.
Traditional, manual in boxes after a brief withering on the vine in late October.
Pack of 6 bottles 0.75 l lying down.
|Look||red appearance with violet reflections.|
|Nose||Elegant and complex bouquet with notes of berries, spices and cocoa.|
|Palate||is deep, spicy and elegant, with fresh and mineral aromas.|
with red meats, game, wild boar, wild cured meats, roasts in general and large grills, it also goes favorably with strong and seasoned cheeses.
A great wine for special occasions, to drink strictly in company.
– Use of Green Energy by Photovoltaic source
– Organic fertilization with Green Manure
– Responsable use of Water restrains
– Use of light packaging (glass-bottles)
– Use of recycled Cartons x packaging
– Use of Closure Zero carbon Foot print(made by sugar cane or recycled)
– Rainwater Recovery
– Not use animals derivates